- Ockam raises a $12.5m Series A to build a remote-first, high-performance team.
- Ockam at Oktane 2021 - A builders guide to Trust.
- How we build Ockam as a High Performance Team
- Zero Trust in Time Series Data?
- Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange: How Does it Work?
- Zero-to-IPO: Charting Ockam’s Route
- Ockam: A Philosophy on Open Source Software Design
- How to Make Your First Open Source Contribution
- Public Key Encryption Explained
- Where Should Open Source Communities Chat?
- What are Cryptographic Keys?
- Ockam at Oktane 2020 - The Future of Trust
- Even this website is open source...
- Why IoT needs Secure Messaging
- Open Source is the Internet’s Most Important Integrator
- IOT Device Security is Not One-and-Done
- Why Ockam loves open source, and you should too!
- A Beginners Guide to the STRIDE Security Threat Model
- Media Links
- Ockam Raised Seed Funds to Empower The Builders Of A Seamless Connected Future.
- The Next Wave In Developer Tools Will Be The Catalyst That Enables The Internet Of Things.
- The Nine-Factors Of A Well Tuned Network Of Connected Devices
- Introduction to building Trust Architectures
- What's the story behind the Ockam name?
Ockam at Oktane 2021 - A builders guide to Trust.
Published 2021-04-10 by Matthew Gregory
End-to-end encryption and mutual authentication between cloud and edge apps
Enterprises need to be able to trust the data that flows through their business operations.
What happens when that data is generated at the edge, in IoT, or connected devices that live outside of the data center? How should you think about trust as your business processes move out to the edge? More so: how difficult will it be to build and operate this new generation of applications?
Enjoy this builders guide to Trust in autonomous connected applications. We'll show how cloud services can establish lightweight secure channels with IoT and edge devices that guarantee end-to-end data integrity, authenticity, and authorization.
This demo will show how a fleet of machines can be enrolled with cloud services and how applications can exchange attribute based cryptographic credentials to ensure granular, dynamic, policy driven access control.
This blog and video is a reproduction from Okta's Oktane 2021 conference.