Back to Job Positions
Senior Solutions Engineer
We are seeking a talented Senior Solutions Engineer with experience working with customers in the open source developer ecosystem.
This is an exciting role where you will work directly with builders in enterprises, collaborators at Add-on partners, the broad open source community and the core Ockam engineering team.
You will leverage your prior expertises as a senior engineer to create demos and documentation - this is a great opportunity to jump into the Rust and Open Source ecosystem in earnest.
You will work along side our CEO, CTO and VP of Engineering to help empower developers to build trusted systems of connected devices. You will work with users, write code, and help with how-to guides. This role is highly technical and very hands-on given the technical aspects of Ockam's product and the use cases we encounter.
- Solutions / sales engineer at a dev tool or cloud infrastructure company.
- Managing partner and customer relationships.
- Open Source ecosystems and best practices
- At least 5 years of developer/engineering experience.
- Building technical demos in multiple languages.
- Writing and curating technical documentation.
- Drafting customer architecture summaries.
- Cloud environments and tools.
- Git workflows.